Terms & ConditionsJune 16, 2022 2022-06-16 5:53
Terms & Conditions
1. Goods at all times remain the property of K’s Catering Hire Limited.
2. A washing fee of 15% will be added to all orders over £50.
3. A delivery charge will be added at time the order is taken.
4. Payment, plus a returnable deposit of up to£50, must be made before goods are released. The deposit less the replacement cost of breakages or losses is returned after the equipment has been checked by authorised staff at K’s Catering Hire premises. Where the deposit is not sufficient to cover the replacement cost the hirer is liable for the balance.
5. All credit card payments will incur a 1.7% processing charge.
6. Cancellations of orders within 14 days of date of hire are chargeable at 50% hire charge.
7. The hirer warrants that the person signing the delivery note is duly authorised to do so
on behalf of the hirer and the person signing the delivery note warrants that he/she is duly authorised
to sign on behalf of the hirer.
8. It is admitted that the person signing the delivery note had the opportunity to inspect the hired
equipment and confirm the equipment is received in good condition.
9. If the hirer has any cause for complaint concerning the conditions, suitability or performance
of equipment hired, K’s Catering Hire should be notified immediately. No consideration for redress
will be given to a grievance once the equipment has been used.
10. The hirer is responsible for all breakage and losses, these will be charged at replacement cost.
11. All packing boxes and dividers will be charged if not returned.
12. Hired goods must be returned by the date and time agreed or further charges will be made each
day if goods are not returned.
13. Table linen must not be returned or stored damp or wet. Damage resulting from mildew or other
stains and burn marks that will not respond to laundering will be charged at full replacement cost.
14. The hired equipment is solely intended for use and storage indoors unless specifically designed
and manufactured for use outdoors. If the equipment is used or stored outdoors the hirer is fully
responsible for damage caused by the weather or any other associated hazard.
15. Silver, Copper & Stainless Steel equipment should be rinsed in soapy water only. On return we
will attempt to remove any stubborn stains. On no account should scouring pads or abrasive powders
be used which could result in permanent damage to the equipment
16. On collection, tables and chairs should be folded and stacked; china/glass/cutlery should be cleaned
and packed in their respective containers (glasses should be placed upright in their crates) and all
equipment placed in one convenient ground floor pick-up point.
17. Hired goods must be packed back into original crates by the exit door ready for pick up, failure to
do so will result in a charge.
18. Deliveries are from hard standing adjacent to main door, ground level entrance, unless pre-arranged.
An additional charge will be imposed in respect of waiting time should the driver be unduly delayed or detained white attempting to effect a delivery or collection. 19. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that their delivery/collection instructions and arrangements are consistent with parking restrictions. K’s Catering Hire reserves the right to pass on to the hirer the cost of any fines incurred due to delivery/collection instructions that neglect or ignore parking restrictions.